Ten Weird University Societies | Lifestyle

I think societies are an awesome way to make friends at university who have similar interests to yourself, of course you have your friends who you know from your accommodation then probably some in your lectures but it's good to have friends who you have a lot in common with also. After reading up on this I thought I would share with you ten weird societies followed accompanied by some rather strange GIFs.

1. The Caramel Wafer Appreciation Society:
I guess they just really like caramel wafers and want to share their love of that with others!



2. The Hummus Society:
This kind of reminds me of Will off the Inbetweeners like everytime I hear of anyone liking hummus, I can't say I would join a society due to my love of hummus.


3. The Kettle Society:
Sharing their love of teas made in different types of kettles, not one for me as I hate tea.

4. The Curry Love Society:
This makes a little bit more sense, although I am not a fan of curry in the slightest.


5. The Cheesy Pop Society:
NOW we are talkin' I need this society at my university, talking love of anything N sync and Backstreet Boys sounds like my kinda thing.

6. Stitch and Bitch Society:
I understand the stitching but the two don't seem to go together well in my opinion? Stitching just seems peaceful and well mainly for the older generation?


7. Hide and Seek Society:
Okay so this is way cool, and I am not even joking. I would happily meet up with people and play hide and seek, who says this game is just for kids on rainy days.



8. The Twenty Minute Society:
A society where you have twenty minutes to get a location which is texted to you and they do something fun at that location.

9. The Fetish Society:
Basically what it says on the tin, a society where people meet to discuss their love of weird fetishes and why they enjoy them... *hides*


10. The Pancake Society:
My favourite on the list has to be this one, I love pancakes and would happily join a society to talk about them and eat them.

No comments