Thoughts You Have When On The Phone To UCAS/Student Finance | Life

I hope you're all doing well today, this post has been inspired by the fact I spent a lot of time on the phone to UCAS and also my university over the last few days (zzzz) and I thought I would turn it into a bit of a giggle for you lovely lot who have probably also been on the phone to them at some point during your time at university, as much I LOVE talking to them and spending money/minutes whilst doing so, I do have better things to be doing with my time.



1. What on earth is that music?
I understand that all hold music dire but when you're on hold for years (minutes) it would be awesome if the music didn't make the holding time that music worse, why not some chart music or something a bit more upbeat?


2. Why 20 questions? 
Okay so I get that it is security why there are so many questions, who in their right mind would want to get into my UCAS or Student Finance? And if they do could they possibly help me pay off some of my student loans, it just seems pointless to me!


3. STOP PUTTING ME ON HOLD 
So I get that they don't know the answer to your every question, but do they know anything whatsoever, it's literally like I am putting you on hold for second I hope you don't mind, and you're on hold before you've had a chance to reply, so I guess you can't mind.



4. Why does everyone tell you something different? 
You'll ring up, ask a question and go with that, then ring up again to check something and they'll tell you've done it wrong and send you to do something different etc. Why does noone seem to tell me the right thing to do? It's such a nightmare.

No comments