The University Edit: Stationery | Lifestyle

I am currently sat in my room surrounded by a huge pile of stationery which I have been itching to use but I know I should save it for university and especially to take pictures of which I literally just finished doing! Recently I took a trip to B&M and picked up so many amazing discounted stationery items which I had to haul with you lot as I know you are all stationery fans too! A huge bag full of stationery and well over an hour later I left the store feeling super happy with my purchases. I spent around £20 on stationery which should of been more than double that. I am always drawn to colour so this little lot caught my eye pretty much straight away. As my readers are mostly university students I thought I'd share this haul as you can treat yourselves before returning/starting uni at a fraction of the price and also feeling guilt free. So what did I pick up from B&M I hear you ask? Well let me tell you!


First things first I noticed the huge pack of Fineliner pens which are usually waaay more than the £7.99 which they were retailing for in B&M. I think these are perfect for making notes as I prefer to read my notes in colour as it keeps me more interested than if they are just in black pen. Next I picked up two packs of Biro pens and in case you hadn't already guessed they are in colour! One pack is multi coloured and features a blue and a black pen and the others are pastel colours! Obviously every student needs Biros! Next I got the coolest notebook around, and it was super cheap too. I am in love with all things which are cuuuute so that suits me fine. I will probably grab a couple of other notebooks for my other lectures too as one is never enough. Okay so next I brought this Tsum Tsum set which I am pretty sure is for young children BUT I love tsum tsums so I had to get it didn't I? Although I probably won't use it at university it's good for home and looking cool. Finally I purchased the most awesome pack of highlighters I've ever seen, they are super bright and there are so many fun colours to work with. Perfect for revision and just everyday use in lectures. 





I hope you enjoyed this post and thank you to B&M for providing me with a voucher to grab these awesome gooooodies!

No comments