Creating Memories At University | Lifestyle

Hi all, how are we doin'? Sorry about the little delay between posts but I've been so busy and then when I planned to write something for this blog I started to feel unwell. Can you believe we are in August already? For us Students that means returning to university is looming, or if you are a first year it'll only be a matter of time before you move to halls if you haven't already! Living in a university/rented accommodation means you are limited to what you can do to a room. I've always taken it upon myself to create super cute collages of photos on my walls, it always keeps me taking photos as I have somewhere to put them and update them and it is a little more creative than sharing them just on social media. I was recently contacted by a PR company on behalf of HP and their new social media snapshots campaign and I thought it would be perfect for you all. Below is the video all about how to print the photos and then I thought I'd talk to you about creating your own photo wall!



Creating a photo wall: 
Once you've printed out a wide selection of photos this is where the creative part comes in. In the past I've cut up snippets from magazines as well as posters to add a bit more colour to the wall. The added a mix of photos in the gaps. Currently my photos are in a fairly toned down display in a 4 by 4 square which suits the room I am in. I would love to one day cover a whole wall in photos with no gaps but I don't have that many friends (jokes who wants to see themselves that many times). Pinterest has some gorgeous suggestions of how to create a photo wall if you are looking for inspiration.

Hopefully this inspired you and gave you some ideas for your new room which awaits you sooooon! 

*In collaboration with HP 

No comments