TV series everyone should watch | Lifestyle

In the last year I haven't come across a student who have access to a Netflix account (probably their best friends uncles cousins account) but that's not the point, the access is there and is it fast approaching winter and the weather is finally getting colder it is the perfect excuse to spend your weekends indoors instead of making the effort to go out. I thought I would share with you my top 5 TV series' to watch this autumn/winter, which everyone should totally take the time to watch. I also recommend a decent sized TV like the an awesome 4K one from Panasonic although most students tend to watch them on their laptops it is totally worth investing. Also I recommend a large pizza and lots of sweets for the watching of these series'.



Awkward: 
This programme has been a long time favourite of mine and although you can't get it on Netflix you can get most of the older series anywhere like Youtube or even on MTV. The series is about a teenage girl in high school and her journey throughout, it is a very girl orientated series and won't be everyones cup of tea, but if you love a bit of teenage drama and romance this is for you but I love it and I am hooked waiting for the new series in 2016! If you fancy finding out a little bit more you can do here.

Ru Paul: 
This show is one of my favourites of all time, and if you don't already know the concept it is a battle of Drag Queens in a similar format to Americas Next Top Model but so much better and fun. The series shows a variety of different challenges, with amazing lip sync battles and it something everyone can enjoy and take it from my boyfriend who usually hates everything I watch it's addictive.



Tracy Beaker: 
I bet you're thinking that you've read this wrong, but I am talking the classic series of Tracy Beaker from back in 2004 and although, you're probably thinking you are too old to watch and the fact you've probably already watched it 50 times over when you're ill it is a godsend as it is just easy watching and brings back all of those childhood feels.

The Peep Show:
If you love this show as much as I do you will know the new series starts tonight and it is the final one *sobs* although I was pretty sure it was finished years ago, I ended up watching this in college and I thought I would find it boring but I actually love it. The programme is about the lives of two men Mark and Jeremy and how they are just trying to keep their lives together as much as possible. The amazing thing about this series is the fact it is filmed through POV as well as generic shots which it gives it an edge over other programmes.



If you fancy a read of 'TV series everyone is watching BUT me', check out my other blog or click here

No comments