What is this blog about? | Introduction.

Welcome to Dungarees & Degrees, I am so happy you've arrived. I thought I would do a bit of a post to share what is going to be included on this blog and what you can expect from it. I am planning on doing a post twice a week around the topic of students and being a student this can range from dealing with exam stress, to freshers and even budget tips. I want to include the fun side of being a student as well as dealing with the difficult things such as coursework, exams and even your dissertation. Although this blog is primarily aimed at university students the budget tips and recipes are perfect for anyone. I am excited to be able to have somewhere to write about student things rather than over impose on my current blog. I have so many post ideas written down which I can't wait to write up, this blog will contain different food recipes on a budget, managing your money, how to have an awesome night out, making the perfect cocktails, dealing with exam stress, I've picked the wrong degree what now, and a TON more! I am excited to start this new venture and I hope it is as successful as I want it to be. Let me know of any topics you want to see covered in the comments below! :-)

No comments